Monday, November 23, 2015

C.G. Editing Company

Hello! Today's post is about C.G. Editing Company, a service me and Puppy made up. Here is the commercial Puppy made. Here are some intros/outros that I made:
Read more for the details!

*So, this is the community link*. The community is C.G. Editing Co., hence the name of our service. Be sure to read the rules. I already had to ban a member for unrelated posts and bad language that younger people shouldn't know. It's an editing community. Be sure to watch the commercial for examples! Prices are in the commercial and on the community. Signing off...


1 comment:

  1. Oh, sorry. The first picture isn't an intro or outro. It is an example of a picture. The second pictures are Puppy's, I made them for her. The third is mine, I made it for me. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete