Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hey guys!

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in a while... there was nothing interesting in Jamaa. But, today there is! So, do you guys know the YouTuber Animaljammer330, aka Wolffeycat? Well, she was on today! Proof is in an image.
Yes, I figured out how not to crop so they won't have a white outline! And I got fonts and colors for our blog, too! And I figured out how to do links! Yay me. So, now that that's over, there were new updates. Sorry for no pictures, I don't want my folder full of Jamaa Journal Pictures. For the Jamaa Journal pages, go here. Okay, I will tell them with no pictures, but a list.
  1. Pet Elephants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Wind Armor and Lynx Minibook!
  3. Improved Trading System!!!!!!!!!
  4. World Rhino Day!
  5. Traveling Kangaroos and Night Of The Phantoms and Autumn in Jamaa!
  6. Trading Tips
So, 6 pages of awesomeness! My favorites are #1 and #3. And did you know that  yesterday (Saturday, September 19th, 2015) was International Red Panda Day? And for that, my cute little Google+ profile picture!
Yes, it's so cute. It is based on the Red Panda for the Journey Book in Mt. Shiveer. Please read more!
So, on the Daily Explorer, we have an experiment and a Diamond Challenge! Click here for the experiment and here for the Diamond Challenge! So, that's about it for this post. Be sure to jam on! P.S. before I end this post, if you have a Google+ account, please try to go to my Animal Jam Birthday Party. If you don't have one, Jam-A-Gram me or comment here. Here is the event, everyone can come! Click to learn more! 

P.S. Like my new signature? I made it on MS Paint, btw. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment