Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Rude/Hateful and Innopropriate Jammers and More

Hi! Before I get to happy things, there are some things I saw around Jamaa that I need to share with you. First, the Daily Explorer. This was today, on ^^this post.^^ so, if you go to the last comment page, and scroll down, you CAN be logged in, but I will just show you a screenshot.
Look at the circled and underlined text. If you can't read it, it says, "Not rlly there BIG and FAT and YUCKY THEY LOOK YUCKY IN SPIKES!" Look how rude that is! To THIS nice comment: "Yay!! Elephants and rhinos are PAWSOME!!! :) :P :diamond: :heart:" and I agree with Tigerlypaw's comments. And Exitmenu's. Okay, now I got another screenshot, but it's just words.
THAT IS JUST GROSS! There was a user under the username of luckyforu and the other as New Jammer. And, my Animal Jam Birthday Party countdown is still going on! Sorry, people who are satisfied with tomorrow for the party. I just realized I can't get to the party! So, I changed the date to Sunday September 27th. Okay, I'm gonna end this post, sorry for the more on the title. Cya!

2 comments: