Sunday, August 9, 2015

German Beta Party, Umm, Remake Of An Item??? Gross Mating Situation, And More Things

Hiya peeps! Cheetah here! Sooo... imma start usin' XD DX XP X3 o3o and o-o in my posts :) Mk? Mk. So... before we get to the new item(s) *And there's a spoiler in the title DX* I need want to show you something weird, crazy, or whatever you want it to be XP So, I was in Jamaa and I saw that the Beta Party was coming up. So, I went to the Beta Party, and somehow I went into a German Server XD I even got a screenshot for you guys! o3o

 Yes, I wrote on it X3 and, if you can't read it, it says:
"Umm... this isn't supposed to happen. But hey, Mandant Frostwolf! I kinda like Frostwolf! Did you know that "Panda Hat" in German is "Pandahut?" XD Some of my animals have their same names as in english o-o And "Summer Carnival" in German is "Sommerkirmes"! Weird X3 Dat bird doe... He looks derpy X3 -Derpy bird looks at me weirdly- BIRD: hey... y u no respect me? You can day "Die" in the Germany Servers! o3o I was sitting in my FAVE spot at the Beta Party o-o So,now I'm abandoning the German Beta Party. Now, new item(s)!
Old Top Hat (A Remake???) - 700 Gems - Jam Mart Clothing
I'm not doing clearance today. Sorry. So, there has been some "Needs Guy" and "Wants Boy" stuff going around, and tbh, its really gross. Anyways, Animal Jam is meant to be a kids game full of fun, not of Virtual-Daters and Scammers. Its just gross. Please stop if you're a scammer or virtual-dater. Thank you!
                                                          Comment Call:
Do you think I should make a virtual game? If so, what theme? Is it sorta like Animal Jam?
__________________________________________________
So, this post has come to an end! Cya! Bye!*
   *Btw The Artsy Art Page is updated ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment