Saturday, August 1, 2015

So Sorry, New Items, Anons, And More!

Hiya Peeps! Cheetah here, saying so sorry for no posts for about this week! So, I was at a camp (Not Telling The Name Of The Camp Or Where Or What Theme. Cuz Idk What Theme. Ty For Cooperating.) and there was hiking and all that stuff... And it was until 9:00 EST! (PM) and it started at 2:30-ish EST! (PM) So, I know I have time to post today and tomorrow, but starting Monday, I have another camp I enjoy more than the other camp. (Note: I Will Not Tell The Name Of The Camp, Or Where. But I Will Gladly Tell You The Theme, Or Why I'm Going.) The camp is an acting camp. (Some of you will be like: :O Cheetah, you do an acting camp? That's amaze!) So, now onto AJ stuff. I got distracted up there. ^
So, a bunch of new items!
Old Water Pump - 750 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture
Scooter - 800 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture
Mira Balloon - 2,000 Tickets - Summer Carnival Shop; Summer Carnival (Why is the default color pink when Mira's supposed to be blue? There is a purr-fect match of Mira in the color selection! @_@)
Zios Balloon - 2,000 Tickets - Summer Carnival Shop; Summer Carnival
Peridot Birthstone - 1,500 Gems - Epic Wonders; Epic Wonders
Gladiolus - 350 Gems - Treetop Gardens; Sarepia Forest
Gladiolus Bouquet - 700 Gems - Treetop Gardens; Sarepia Forest
That's all I can find for new items! Now onto clearance items!
AJ Sewer Cover (AKA THE GIANT NICKEL!!! LOL) - 350 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - 10 Days Left
Space Control Center - 750 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Last Day
Space Satellite - 500 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Two Days Left
Space Commander Chair - 450 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Three Days Left
Space Airlock - 500 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Four Days Left
Space Locker - 400 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Five Days Left
Wavy Bookshelf - 350 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Six Days Left
Wood Lawn Chair (My favorite chair is leaving? :'( :o) - 350 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Seven Days Left
Flat Couch - 350 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Eight Days Left
Beach Ball - 45 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Nine Days Left
OK; sorry if I bored you with new items, or you enjoyed the long item review!
So, our poll has ended! Ty all who entered our poll! Our question was; What Animal Jam app do you like the best? AJ Jump, Tunnel Town, Play Wild, and Animal Jam were the choices. Animal Jam came in first, with 5 votes, and AJ Jump with one vote. So, I have a glitch for you! It's right after the page break! Explore More!
So, I'm back!
Lol. I got carried away... So, if you were to ready all of the red I did, you would read: WTW OMG  :O
Raccoon in Cloud Party? WTW? Me (Heart) Puppy (Star) (Circled Cloud Party) Lol. So... I recently added Anonymous (AKA Anon) to the comment selection of who you wanna be! :3 So, there is a new and cool (You will get why it is in italic soon!) AJ Academy project! Here's a hint: Tomorrow is NATIONAL ICE CREAM SANDWICH DAY!!! YUM!!! So, the AJ Academy project post is titled: AJ Academy - Make Your Own Ice Cream!!! I can't print it out because I have no black ink :( So, so, so, SO sorry for long, long, long post! So, I will start a new thing on SOME of my posts. Called Comment Questions. I have two Comment Questions today. I will highlight them.
Comment Question #1 ~ Do You Think Robots Are Cool? Why Or Why Not?
Comment Question #2 ~ Should We Have A Page For Me And Puppy's Likes And Dislikes And All That AJ Stuff?
So, here is what answers will look like. I will highlight them. These are my answers.
Comment Question #1 ~ Yes, I think robots are cool. I like them because they look really cool and they do really cool stuff.
Comment Question #2 ~ Idk if we should have a page. Its up to me, Puppy, and the viewers.
Thank you for making Comment Questions, Cheetah! I rate this Comment Questions 10 out of 10 stars. -Cheetah87516
So, you can give your OWN answers and you have to write Thank you for making Comment Questions, Cheetah! And you can rate these answers 10-0. Zero is claws down (Thumbs down) and ten is claws up (Thumbs up). Five is claws sideways (Thumbs in the middle). So, I guess I should end this post. Cya Jammers! P.S. I've seen alot of Jammers copy LilacPetal (Aka Lilac's) main Arctic Wolf, Blossom ShyLady! 
 
Bye!!! <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment