Saturday, August 8, 2015

OMG SO SORRY and more ;)

OMG SO SORRY WE HAVEN'T POSTED IN SOOOOO LONG!  Hiya peeps! Cheetah here :) So sorry for no posts in SOOOO long! So, I will post ALL the new items and UPDATES! Did I tell you I love updates? Ok, new items first!
Bee Antennae - 650 Gems - Jam Mart Clothing; Jam Mart Clothing
Bee Shirt - 750 Gems - Jam Mart Clothing; Jam Mart Clothing
Beehive Hat - 750 Gems - Jam Mart Clothing; Jam Mart Clothing
Silk Scarf - 650 Gems - Jam Mart Clothing; Jam Mart Clothing
Scooter - 800 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture
Wrought Iron Fence - 600 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture
Wrought Iron Fence Gate - 750 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture
Honeycomb Wall Art (Hey, you can make a huge honeycomb with a ton of these!) - 650 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture
Beekeeper Hive - 725 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture, Jam Mart Furniture
Bumblebean Bag Chair (My fave!) - 650 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture
Princess Vanity - 850 Gems - Epic Wonders; Epic Wonders
Opal Necklace (OMG THE OPAL AT THE BOTTOM LOOKS LIKE CHEETAH PRINT :O) - 800 Gems - Epic Wonders; Epic Wonders
Well that was alot of typing. Now for more typing :( Now clearance items.
Tutu - 350 Gems - Jam Mart Clothing; Jam Mart Clothing - 10 Days Left
Wristwatch - 450 Gems - Jam Mart Clothing; Jam Mart Clothing - 9 Days Left
Fedora - 500 Gems - Jam Mart Clothing; Jam Mart Clothing - 8 Days Left
AJ Sewer Cover (The giant nickel!) - 350 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - 3 Days Left
Star Lamp - 400 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture Jam Mart Furniture - 6 Days Left
Moon Lamp - 400 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - 5 Days Left
Sun Lamp - 400 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture, Jam Mart Furniture - 4 Days Left
Grand Piano - 600 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - 7 Days Left
Flat Couch - 350 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Last Day
Beach Ball - 45 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - 2 Days Left
Be sure to get these items before they leave! Read more after the jump break!
Time for the updates! Sorry for no pictures! First Page: National Honeybee Day! August 15th is National Honeybee Day!
Second Page: Pet Honeybees for all Jammers! Click on the Honeybee Pet Finder on that page or click on any of the Honeybee banners and adopt one today as soon as you can!
Third Page: Ooh den item contest! This update's three contestants are... GLITCHY GEAR, MOVIE THEATER, or STEAMPUNK PARLOR! Those are all good den themes, but I chose Movie Theater bee-cause (Get it? BEE-cause? Nobody? Ok then.) I've always wanted a movie theater in my den! I can present movies to all my buds! And because the animal on the screen is tots adorbs.
Fourth Page: The Beta Party returns! Yay! I love that party bee-cause I didn't beta test Animal Jam or Play Wild. CAUTION: THE ITEMS AT THE BETA PARTY ARE NOT AND I REPEAT NOT BETA ITEMS! EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE "BETA" IN THEIR NAME DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE BETA. DON'T BE FOOLED!
Fifth Page: Snow Leopards are returning! On the snow leopard picture on Thursday, the Snow Leopard didn't have a tail, and now it has a tail. Must be a tiny mistake from AJHQ! The short clip is SO cute My brother who also plays Animal Jam, Elephant89845, says that I think everything is cute.
Sixth Page: You do not need to know about this too much. It is just an advertisement for Pet Ferrets.
So, this is a long post. There is a cute AJ Academy craft on The Daily Explorer, Animal Jam's blog! In honor to National Honeybee Day, AJ Academy provides us with a beehive craft! You can hang it in your room as a decoration/cool shelf or for a party! I think I'm gonna make some hexagons with my dad so I can make a shelf for my origami figures (I can place each one on a different hexagon) So, now... I think I should end this post. My SpiritClaw page is on draft. The Artsy Art Page is updated. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment