Sunday, July 26, 2015

New Items and More

Hiya peeps! Cheetah here ;)! There are some new and clearance items, so I will get to those right now! Sorry for no pictures :( So, new items first!
Epic Sun Hat - 2,500 Tickets - Summer Carnival Shop; Summer Carnival
Wow, just wow. One new item. Wow. :l
Now clearance items.
Lunar Footprints - 350 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Last Day!
Lunar Rover - 650 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Two Days Left
Display Meteorite - 600 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Three Days Left
Space Crater - 400 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Four Days Left
Space Control Center - 750 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Seven Days Left
Rover Tracks - 350 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Five Days Left
Space Satellite - 500 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Eight Days Left
Space Commander Chair - 450 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Nine Days Left
Space Airlock - 500 Gems - Jam Mart Furniture; Jam Mart Furniture - Ten Days Left
Ruby Birthstone - 1,500 Gems - Epic Wonders; Epic Wonders - Six Days Left
Larkspur - 350 Gems - Treetop Gardens; Sarepia Forest - Six Days Left
Larkspur Bouquet - 700 Gems - Treetop Gardens; Sarepia Forest - Six Days Left
That's all I could find. So, fun facts about the land of Jamaa!
Fun Fact #1 - Crystal Sands has no shops.
Fun Fact #2 - A 2-floor bouncy house and a little fire pit with unreleased log chairs were added in the Summer Carnival this year.
Fun Fact #3 - If you wanted to get every single Gem-bought den, you would have to get at least (Yes, I did the math) 56,000 Gems!
Fun Fact #4 - Aldan is the most popular server, or world.
Fun Fact #5 - Everyone seems to want spikes and/or headdresses.
So, that's all for this post! Now I'm gonna redo my Enchanted Hollow den.
Bye Jammers!
*EDIT* I need want to share a glitch with you guys!


OK, now this edit made the post long :l So, sorry for the person in the photo. I think it's a bot...? So, I'm the raspberry tiger. This is a simple glitch. Everyone who has a water-only animal can do this glitch. So that means octopuses, sea turtles, dolphins, and sharks. So, wait until the Best Guess Game hasn't started but it's going to. You MUST have an underwater animal or buy one fast. So, like one or two minutes before Best Guess starts, go to ANY underwater land (Crystal Reef, Bahari Bay, Kani Cove, or Deep Blue). Then, when Best Guess starts, go to Best Guess while you're in an underwater land. Then you'll be a raspberry tiger with your underwater animal's name! So my dolphin's name is Princess Prettydolphin (You must be thinking, Umm, Cheetah? You named your dolphin Princess Prettydolphin? Srsly, girl! You can do better! And that answer is, Yes, I did name my dolphin Princess Prettydolphin. My dolphin was one of my first animals, and I didn't have any spikes and stuff like that at that time I named my dolphin. DON'T ASK FOR MY SPIKES PLEASE!) OK, this is a long edit sorry guys! and I'm a raspberry tiger (I have a tiger but she isn't all raspberry) and I think i see a glitch with the spike on her... just search up, Cheetah87516 or cheetah87516 on the Animal Jam Jammer Search button on your Buddy List. And click on the animal tab, below the block button. Search for my tiger in there and click on it. Omg so so so so sooooo sorry guys for the long long long post!!! You might will see that I have on Nerd Glasses (Aka my Nerdies :3), a Red Jamaaliday Bow, an orange long spike collar, and a blue short spike wrist. A spike on my spike collar goes through my lovely green fur. (And yes, my tiger's name is Teensy Superrabbit because it glitched on me like some other animals.) And a spike goes though my red Jamaaliday Bow. So isn't that a cool glitch? You can't see yourself do actions or see the animation as you move. Be sure to try it if you're interested next time Best Guess is on the Party List!
That's all for this long edit.
Bye Jammers!
*EDIT ENDS HERE*

No comments:

Post a Comment