Sunday, July 19, 2015

Den Idea/How I Make My Dens!

Hiya peeps! This is a double-post today. Time for den ideas! I'm gonna redo a den! Sorry I won't have a lot of pictures... I'm too lazy... z-z-z... I'm gonna redo my Small House den. Hmm, the theme will be... Idk. Imma think.
*About one minute later...*
I got it! It can be a little family role-play den :3 I like to do that sometimes :P So I will need a lot of fences ):) (That's a happy face :) and a sad face :( combined :D) Or maybe a little... I'll see. I'll start outside. Sorry for no pictures I'm lazy, like I said above. I'm starting at the fenced spot, It seems like the den is placed on a hill for a fence. Overgrown plants... Mountains in the background. I'm adding a Porch Swing (2011) and a Rose Bush beside it. I'm also gonna add a Fountain (Fish) somewhere outside. I'm adding flooring and wallpaper last. I'm adding a Cherry Tree to "pick" cherries. I'm also adding a Cheetah Topiary outside (If you didn't know there's a topiary shop at Sarepia Forest.) :D I don't have a normal Wishing Well so I have to use a Winter Wishing Well :( I'm adding Sand Pyramids (A sandbox) outside and a Koi Pond. And Tomatoes and a Garden Plot. (They are my only plant, as I was not in Animal Jam during Adventures Beta). I'm also adding a Large Planter on the wall. And a Bamboo Fence for the door. This might be a long post. So, now, onto the inside. Time to do the living room/family room! This is a small den, so you might be thinking: How can a family role-play den be in this tiny of a den? Oh, yeah, sorry, Non-Members. I might make a Non-Member version later. So, if you don't have a Television (Wood SBI type, beta days) So I will put in a Non-Member Diamond Shop Jamaalidays Fireplace. Then an HDTV to slide under the fireplace to make a flat screen TV! Then I'm going to add a Rare Paradise Couch. And a Nest Of Eggs at the corner. *Sigh* Someone is at my den. I will see you in about a minute.
*One minute later*
OK, I'm back! Time to continue :D! Then I'm gonna add a Cake Bake Kitchen. (Outside will be the
kitchen ):) ) I'm also adding a Feast Table in the kitchen. I'm also adding a Pi Pie. Now time for the bedroom. So, I'm adding fences to make the bedroom. I'm adding three "beds" ( Two Striped Couches and one Egyptian Couch) and a Giant Fox Plushie. The two Striped Couches will be bunk beds, so one eagle/owl will have to sleep up there. And I will add a Greely's Wardrobe above the Egyptian Couch, hanging on the wall. And now the office, I will need more fences/strands of stuff. I made a skinny hallway, lol. So, I need a Laptop (I'm using my blue one), an Ice Block (A "Printer"), a Beanbag Chair, and some sort of table. I'm using a Hovering Desk. It might glitch, because the Laptop is on top of the Hovering Desk. So, now the flooring and wallpaper! I choose Dust Striped Walls as the wallpaper, and Brown Tile as the flooring. That's the end of the den idea! If you would like to see my den, please politely ask me in the comments of this post, Den Idea/How I Make My Dens! (This post) So, cya later!
Bye!
*Isn't it cute?
*EDIT: I redid that den.*

No comments:

Post a Comment