Saturday, July 11, 2015

Cheetah is Back! Plus, New Updates!!!

Hi guys! It's cheetah! She's back!!! It's (Late) update day! Let's start with the Jamaa Journal!
I will show you my Jammer Wall after the updates.

Second page, all about the Jammer Wall... Somehow, you have no clothes! Might be a glitch.
Pet peacocks are the winners of the Pet Contest! (Aww, I wanted pet elephants :-( ) They seem cute, but they are really big!
Evacuation Site den items! It seems like The Forgotten Desert...
Retail Gift Card pet ferrets! (I didn't get a Spring Bunny...) The items and the pet seem so cute!
Traveling hyenas! Be sure to get yours by July 23rd! That means new updates on July 23rd! Now, time to see the Jammer Wall!
My buddy Bluelove05 was posting to my Jammer Wall at the time, It was good because I showed you the Answer-And-Receive thing (Idk why I did that...) Thanks to Bluelove05 for starring in my post (Lol) *Claps for her* So, I'm back, and good job to Puppy for posting Wild Wednesday! *Claps for her* So, I think that's all for today!
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment