Tuesday, July 7, 2015

More than 100 Pageviews, Reminder on Contest, and Goodbye Cheetah...

Hey Jammers! It's Cheetah, as you wouldn't of expected from the title (More than 100 Pageviews, Reminder on Contest, and Goodbye Cheetah... I did it in Bold, Italic, and Underline because I wanted to show you wonderful Bloggers/Jammers the word *Aka ME!!! Sorry I get carried away sometimes, also with long posts...*)  Btw be sure to enter our art contest! The rules and regulations are on a post, like 3 posts down from the ones I've been doing. So, we got 126 (From when I last checked) PAGEVIEWS!!! Yay :) I'm so happy of me and Puppy! So, who likes the Animal Jam apps "AJ Jump", "Tunnel Town", and "Play Wild" (If you are in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or if you were a Beta Tester; like Puppy) We will put a poll up for your favorite Animal Jam app (AJ Jump, Tunnel Town, Play Wild) maybe after I get back (Which is why I put "Goodbye Cheetah..." in the title) from vacation. I THINK I should stop now because this is a short post, I am prone to them, I have only done one (1/2?) short post(s) in the time I have been a blogger, posting on this blog. So, I'm gonna stop now, and watch out for Wild Wednesday tomorrow (Puppy will post it :-'( ) So, I will introduce you to my ending (I now do it in a photo) I will add Puppy in it when she gets on... So... Bye!!!
(Be sure to click the photo; I can't get it large enough >_< )

No comments:

Post a Comment