Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sorry For No Posts, Late RIM, And More!

Hiya peeps! Cheetah here ^-^! So, sorry for no posts over the following days... We were busy >-< And I might not be able to post for a week cause of 2 camps >-< ;-; So, late RIM! Monday's RIM was the Rare Doctor's Bag. I spent ages (Sarcasm) finding it, but I finally found it at the Medical Center at Kimbara Outback!  So, new items! I will list them and their place, not their price... Sorry, me, puppy, and another buddy are hanging ^-^
*New **Returning 
~Mad Scientist Hair; Jam Mart Clothing*
~Sun Balloon; Summer Carnival**
So, no more new items that I found ^-^ Comment any ones I missed! So, I recently added how many pageviews we have! 385 when I last checked :) So, next of all, I really wish AJHQ (WildWorks) brought back chat where you can use stuff like...
~ / and \'s
~ *'s
~ ^'s
~ Cute emojis (Or whateves they called, i.e.: >-< , ^-^, @_@,  ^_^, >_<, @_@, ;-;... etc.)
~ ;'s
~Other stuff you can't say on Animal Jam that you used to
So, that's all! So sorry for no pics,I'm lazy today, I woke up early :( 
Cya later!
Bye!!!
*P.S. glitches in the next post ^-^ I like that --> ^-^ *

No comments:

Post a Comment