Saturday, July 4, 2015

Hi! I'm Cheetah, Welcoming Y-O-U! And Our "Family!"

Hey Jammers! I'm Cheetah, The Other Author! If you're in the eastern part of the US, Happy 4th of July!!! So, I'm Cheetah, and I would like to welcome you to our "family"!
-Cheetah87516 (me!)
-Puppydoglover33 (the other author)
-Oliviagasnow900 (a buddy of ours)
-Alena7474 (another buddy of ours)
-Kitty87516 (my *Cheetah's* backup/storage)
-Bunnyhopz101 (puppy's backup/storage)
-Cheetahplushie (my plushie storage)
-Puppyplushie (puppy's plushie storage)

Puppy might get a photo of our "family" later... now onto the daily item(s)!
-Freedom Party-
#1. Freedom Flower Crown
#2. Freedom Head Flower
#3. Freedom Feather Earrings
OK, that took shorter than expected...
I'll see you later!
~Cheetah87516, Hoping You Play Wild!!!~
*Sorry I don't have any photos in the post; it's my first time posting :)
**You can buddy me on Kitty87516 -or- Cheetahplushie!

2 comments: