Sunday, July 19, 2015

New Items And More

Hiya peeps! Cheetah here :D! So, we got new items! The new item in the Summer Carnival are the Raccoon Tail. Sold for 2,500 tickets and for members only, like it's release date. There is also the returning Beanie. Sold for 2,000 tickets and is for all Jammers. Both come in eight colors. *I got 3 Raccoon Tails so I have four Raccoon Tails, including the rare version :D and I'm drawing an AJ cheetah like the one in the "Make A New Animal!" thing where you can buy a new animal. The new item in Jam Mart Clothing is the Flapper Hat. Sold for 600 gems and is members only. It comes in summer colors, light and bright (Like my How To Make A Cat on The Artsy Art Page!) The Flapper Hat comes in 8 colors, as well as the Raccoon Tail and the Beanie. Now, for the Deep Space! Six more days for the Epic Spaceship Window! Seven days left for the Lunar Landing Pod! Eight days left for the Lunar Footprints! Nine days left for the Lunar Rover! Ten days left for the Display Meteorite! The next items will go on clearance tomorrow. So, instead of the "The One And Only Cheetah :3" picture at the end of my posts, I got a new one. Credit to Animal Jam Spirit Blog/Jamaa Journal Archive for the background. Be sure to visit The Artsy Art Page! From when I last checked, we got 347 pageviews! I can't draw Jamaaisian letters (I drew the AJ logo yesterday) OK, so, I'm going to show you some den ideas and even redo a den in the next post. So, that's all for this post.
Bye!
*Like my new sign thing? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment