Monday, July 13, 2015

Almost 200 pageviews, RIM, Beta Monday, Giant Pet, and More

Hi Jammers! Cheetah here! First of all, I'm saying sorry for no post yesterday of me or Puppy. We were pretty busy trying out a new role-play. So, we are almost at 200 pageviews, we have 197 from when I last checked (Ty everyone who reads this!!!). So, today's RIM is...
The Rare Freedom Sports Jersey! It sells for 700 gems and is members (Awe, that's sad, even though I'm a member...). It sells at Jam Mart Clothing and is on the ninth page on the bottom right. Get yours (Or trade) today! So, the new item of the day!
Pottery Shards in Jam Mart Furniture! It sells for 450 gems and is Non-Member! It DOES seem a lot like The Forgotten Desert! But I wish we had the Campsite like in that Adventure... :-( So, we got our first commentor, and it's a good buddy of me and Puppy's! Thanks to Alyssa Luker, aka alena7474 for being the first one to comment! Good job! So, about the giant pet in the title... here is the giant pet! (Oops this is gonna be a long post sorry)

Look at JellySky (Me!) compared to the other pets! My peacock is HUGE! Wow, is that a glitch or not? Give me your answers in the comments, and be sure to send in art via puppydoglover33aj! So, I have art I would like to share now, drawn by me (Cheetah!) from the Art Studio, so sorry for bad drawing... So, here they are!
That's a Skunk-Cat, I didn't know what else to call it. So, that's my first time using that style. How do you like it? Plus, for my drawings, I will have a Cheetah logo (Umm, logo??? Lol) on all my drawings I share. Feel free to copy the logo for you if you like. Now, onto the next drawing!
That's a drawing of Kitty87516 (My backup) in her den. She doesn't have the rack or cubby-thing but she has the items. Now I will show you the real Kitty!
That is the real Kitty. Notice the items in the picture matches the items on Kitty. Now, the next drawing.
That's a cat version of Rainbow Dash from MLP I think... But it's supposed to be a teenager sorta like RD (Rainbow Dash). Now, I got 2 more drawings.
Is that cute or what? It's a bunny at the Summer Carnival about to buy a tiny Bunny Plushie! Oops, I didn't make the shelf a cube... One more drawing!
That's a hamster pet. I like how light grey backgrounds appeal to the drawing, making the viewer look directly at the drawing. (Oops really long post, sorry!!!!!!!!!!) So, Idk if these are glitches or not, but I, Cheetah, took 2 screenshots on 2 different days of the same thing. So, here they are.
Sorry for the name-tag in the picture. That is oliviagasnow900's name-tag. So you see, the thing says, This party starts in 0 minutes. And in the next picture,
It also says This party starts in 0 minutes. And sorry for the Jammer's heads, I was in Jamaa. So, I think that's all for this post. I will do another after this one.
So, bye!!!
(P.S. I will do Beta Monday on the next post I do)

2 comments: