Saturday, July 18, 2015

New Item(s), My Pet Family, And More

Hiya Jammers! Cheetah here :D! Sorry for the no post yesterday... Me and Puppy were busy (I think Puppy) So, today (And yesterday's) item(s) are/is (Sorry for no picture(s) :P) Arm Cuffs (Yesterday's item)! They look a lot like dragon scales. They are worn on the legs and are member items and are sold for 500 gems in Jam Mart Clothing. No new evacuation site den items (Some reason AJHQ doesn't let you say "Site" and its part of the den set! From the Jamaa Journal picture, there's still more items to come! Did you know that there are four (Soon to be three) den sets in Jam Mart Furniture? The Deep Space den items are leaving stores! Be sure to get your intergalactal (Sorry I didn't spell that right) items before they drift away in space (Bad joke, intergalactal items and drift away in space?) *Eats chocolate chip cookie* So, enough of the items. Onto my pet family! Ik it's not considered a family by some people/Jammers/bloggers, but it is to me :D! So, I'm the otter (Me :D) and the others are my pets! I will give a list of the pets in the screenshot after I put in the screenshot. (Be prepared for a long post :-(!) BTW sorry if there's a white box when you click on the photo, I have a habit of cropping :-(
List of pets in photo:
Reindeer - Flyingdeer
Polar Bear - Waterbear
Eagle - Zippyflyer
Gecko - Orangegecko
Pony - Jellysky (Be noted 3 or 2 of my pets have the name Jellysky)
Piglet - Zippypiglet
Puppy - Chewydog
Bat - Jellybat
Spider - Quickspider
Peacock - Jellysky (Two pets with the name Jellysky so far! ^-^)
Hummingbird - Quickbird
Arctic Wolf (Blue) - Windpup
Arctic Wolf (Black) - Flutterberry

Pets in photo:
Owl - Hyperowl
Fox - Daintyfox
Cheetah - Windcat
Pet in photo:
Sugar Glider - Windtree
(Sorry for long post >-<)
Pets in photo:
Kangaroo - Jellysky (Woo! Three pets with the name Jellysky! ^-^)
Monkey - Quickmonkey
Pets in photo:
Lion - Sealion
Giraffe - Jellygiraffe
Tiger (Kinda blurred by my speech bubble) - Supertiger
Pets in photo:
Raccoon - Jellyraccoon
Panda - Daintypanda
Turtle - Seaturtle
I am now my eagle.
Pet in photo:
Bunny/Rabbit - Quickrabbit
That's all for my pet family! And for this post. Be sure to visit The Artsy Art Page! We might have a new page called Costume Corner! Check back in a couple of days!
Bye for now!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment