Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy Wild Wednesday! And More

Hey guys! Cheetah here, posting Wild Wednesday! I guess you might know what animal I'm gonna chose... Heh-heh... So, today's new item are... Buried Statues! Part of the Evacuation Site den items, these statues are so cool! Sorry I don't have a photo, me and Puppy are talking... It comes in 2 styles though, a Phantom statue and a Mira statue. They are pretty cool! They sell for 650 Gems each and are Members only :-( I wish everyone could get them! So, no other new items, so, onto Wild Wednesday! Oh, yeah, I just finished an art page called The Artsy Art Page! I can't seem to find it, can you? So, now onto Wild Wednesday! Today's animal is the...
CHEETAH! (Yeah, yeah, you might've expected that... I couldn't help myself...)
*Credit to Yahoo Search for pictures* Cheetahs are one of the fastest land mammals on Earth. They are not big cats, they do not roar. They meow or chirp. They can run at speeds up to 75mph! Sorry for short Wild Wednesday, me and Puppy were playing with [class Object]
So, bye!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment